My new logo is created!


After much design deliberation between my graphic artist and myself, I have decided on my final logo and I absolutely love it! She sent me a questionnaire about what I wanted, and was happy to revise her drafts. I would highly recommend her for any graphic artist design needs. The colors I requested were greens from the forest or ferns and maroon. Had a fear that it would be too "Christmasy", but it came out perfect!

These are the second place designs that I debated about using. I loved the top lau'ae design and the colors, but didn't think it quite represented my theme of "na pua". So I had Kellie incorporate the swirl of the top design into the bottom one. The resulting logo is what you see at the top of my blog. I love the colors of the lehua blossoms and the fact that some buds are included in the branch. To me, it represents growth, tradition and beauty. All things I aspire to create in my designs! Thanks Kellie! I have included her website.

www.everlastingarts.etsy.com




Comments

Popular Posts