Amara's Birthday Invitations

So I took a wedding invitation class at Paper Source  (http://www.paper-source.com/ ) on  Fillmore. Great resource for crafting classes! At this class I was introduced to embossing and envelope making. Now I'm hooked! I also hand-wrote the invitations using pen & ink.

 I used the silicone type stamps with pastel pink embossing powder. I used envelope templates from Paper Source to make the envelopes from pink card stock paper that I had.
Hand-written lettering using pen and ink.

 Invitation inside of the envelope. I used a paper trimmer for the bottomeedge and corner cutter for the top. Then I just glued it to black card stock with pink trim to match the envelope. I wished I had found a darker embossing powder to make the stamps contrast more against the creme background.

Comments

Popular Posts