Centerpieces for Kia's Special Birthday!

Each table was named after each of his favorite dessert! I handwrote hem using pen and ink. The flower was made using a flower paper punch/ embosser and I layered them. The theme was black and white so I kept the Damask theme going throughout the room.

I thought the black and white feathers would be a nice elegant touch to create some height with the centerpieces. I handmade those with wire and feathers. I know that the latest trend in floral designs is to have flowers floating in water in the glass cylinder vase, so I decided to do a combo; having an arrangement at the top, while suspending orchids in the water as well.

The final touch to the centerpieces were the chocolate shaped/ scented candles. The light and aroma coming from them were the perfect finish to the tables!


Floral arrangement at the sign-in table. I used hydrangeas, orchids and feathers.


I think the little details make the biggest difference in an event. I placed each of these arrangements in the restrooms. Beautiful flowers and the consistent color scheme should be everywhere!

Comments

Popular Posts