New Items for Upcoming Craft Shows!!

 This picture is an image of a la'i/ti leaf skirt.
I found this used, beautiful maroon colored glass frame.. I decided to put a lau'ae leaf inside to contrast the colors.
 The lau of the kalo is very popular.
 I decided to put black behind this paper to take advantage of this beautiful green fern printed paper.
 My kids love sea creatures, so I've always wanted to do a cool jellyfish picture. I had pieces ot shimmery paper that I used for the tentacles. They reflect in the light. And I had bubble-like textured blue paper that i used for the main body.
 I have done other types of honu, but this style is more of the tattoo style, with more defined and sharp edges to the fins. I used a lot of silver accented paper to match the frame.
I love this image of the maile lei. I will probably replicate this same design using different colors.

Big thanks to my good friend, Matt Bucklin for taking these shots. They far surpass the quality of the pictures that I took. Please contact him for any video, photography or multimedia needs. http://www.plusmediadesign.com/

Comments

Popular Posts